Groundbreaking performance-to-size ratio
Capable of maintaining bottom lock at speeds of up to 9 meters per second, and with a maximum altitude of 125m, the A125 is the perfect DVL for ROVs, USVs and AUVs. The ability to also operate at an altitude as low as 5cm means the DVL will work at extremely short range as well as long range.
While the size and weight of the A125 allows this DVL to be used on the smallest of vehicles, having a depth rating of 3000m means this high performance DVL can also be used on vehicles that operate at these extreme depths.
Although a DVL is typically integrated fully to the vehicle for enhanced control, the integrated Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) within the A125 allows the DVL to be used for dead reckoning positioning. This feature allows the A125 to generate an accurate track plot of the vehicles movements without the need to fully integrate with the vehicle control system.
- 5 cm – 125 m altitude range
- 500 m or 3000 m depth rated
- Ethernet and Serial interface
- Imbedded computer for standalone operation
- AHRS for increased accuracy
- Extremely small size enabling easy mounting and integration
- Web GUI with comprehensive diagnostic features